Problems with man

Lord Raiden me at raiden.net
Tue Mar 29 12:15:07 PST 2005

         I've got a server that I just recently upgraded to the latest of
everything, but for some reason when you type "man" and then what you want
to look at the manual for I get this error:

man: unable to find the file /etc/manpath.config

         I've looked under /etc and it's there and it's not corrupt or
anything.  So what might be wrong?  Would this be a file system issue
because the box DID reboot while it was registering the upgrade for
bash.  I've tried under CSH and TCSH and it's the same problem.  Is there
any way to fix this or is this a sign of a much larger issue?  Any pointers
would be nice.

Oh, and please reply directly to me.  I don't subscribe directly to this
list.  Thanks.

Steven Lake
-Owner/Webmaster
Raiden's Realm
www.raiden.net

Come see "Monk" the comic strip and laugh till you die!  :)
http://www.raiden.net/Monk/