Anthony's drive issues.Re: ssh password delay

Anthony Atkielski atkielski.anthony at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 29 08:14:20 PST 2005

Bart Silverstrim writes:

> In arguing?

In operating systems, or more specifically, UNIX versions.  I considered
installing Solaris, but it won't fit on my disks.  I tried installing
Mandrake, but it refused to get past the splash screen on installation.
At least FreeBSD installed, although it won't boot on its own, and as
long as I don't do any disk I/O, it runs fine.  So I guess it's already
ahead of Solaris and Mandrake Linux, but still way behind Windows NT.

--
Anthony