Very Slow FTP Uploads

Dixit, Viraj Viraj.Dixit at CityofPaloAlto.org
Mon Mar 28 09:23:11 PST 2005

Hi,

Looking in to a solution why my FTP uploads are so slow on Free BSD 5.3 version. Downloads are very fast but uploads are excruciatingly slow. My BSD system is on autoselect option as my port on the network switch. I have also tried various options like setting the network switch and the BSD OS to 100 Fdx, still no better. I do have raid 5 drives, is there an option to improve FTP on OS by some miraculous BSD commands. Thanks!!
VJ