Dependency problem: atk-1.0.901

Bnonn bnonn at orcon.net.nz
Sun Mar 27 16:35:25 PST 2005

Hi everyone, when attempting to install GTK2 or XFCE, I get a stop error
stating that the package atk-1.0.901 does not exist. I've
checked /usr/ports/accessibility/atk and have found that atk1.6.1
exists, and can be installed without problems, however apparently this
is not the right version.

I'm running FreeBSD 5.4 and have tried updating via cvs etc, without any
luck. It seems strange to me that this dependency problem would exist,
as surely a lot of people install GTK2, if not XFCE. Does anyone know of
a way to get around this? I'd sort of like to have a gui for my
machine :)

Bnonn