A Riddle

em1897 at aol.com em1897 at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 08:42:07 PST 2005

Apparently you can't read. I didn't say you were an
idiot for running your own server. Only that you
were an idiot to use your server to download
tons of crap from lists that you don't want to
read when for free you can have it stored elsewhere.

I have a server, and a domain (several) and lots of
other cool stuff. I got tired of wasting cpu cycles
and disk space, considering that maybe 1 out of 20
messages actually interests me. You guys always
complain about wasted bandwidth. Well if you use
yahoo or gmail or aol then you don't waste any bandwidth
of your own. You just read what you want to read.