cvs question?

Osmany Guirola Cruz osmany.guirola at cigb.edu.cu
Fri Mar 25 08:00:56 PST 2005

Ok i probed this

%setenv CVSROOT anoncvs at anoncvs.fr.FreeBSD.org:/home/ncvs
% cvs -R co -r RELENG_5 src
cvs server: warning: cannot open /home/ncvs/CVSROOT/val-tags read/write:
Read-only file system
cvs server: Updating src
etc etc etc
WORKS perfectly with this server  "now i have the src-tree from 5-stable
:-)"

and i tested(paranoia :-) ) with RELENG_4 and works  :-)  ..the problem
is with anoncvs.FreeBSD.org server

Thanks for your help

Osmany