Splitting linuxpluginwrapper

Nicholas Wieland nicholas_wieland at yahoo.it
Fri Mar 25 03:58:58 PST 2005

I've installed www/linuxpluginwrapper to enable Flash inside my browser,
but I don't really need all the stuff it installs (for example acrobat reader)
and I'd like to remove it.
I've tried manually with pkg_deinstall, but now flash doesn't work
anymore (and I see with pkg_info that it's installed), so obviously
linuxpluginwrapper isn't a meta-port, but actually a package.
What do I have to do in order to have just flash without Real and
Acrobat Reader ?

TIA,
  ngw

--
checking for life_signs in -lKenny... no
	Oh my god, make (1) killed Kenny ! You, bastards !

nicholas_wieland-at-yahoo-dot-it