USB 2.0 wireless mouse

Bomgardner,Jon JBOMGARD at stpaultravelers.com
Thu Mar 24 13:06:57 PST 2005

So, I managed to avoid the conflict by removing the USB keyboard driver
from my kernel (in hopes that the mouse driver would just take over) but
it didn't. Now when I plug it in I can still type but it doesn't work.
/dev doesn't show a ums0 device.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,
Jon Bomgardner

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete the original and all copies of the communication, along with any attachments hereto or links herein, from your system.