Problem Help!

Dixit, Viraj Viraj.Dixit at CityofPaloAlto.org
Wed Mar 23 12:41:13 PST 2005

Hi,

In my haste I edited my rc.conf file and knowing well that if I make a mistake I will get hung the system at that point. I need an expert help to get me out of this situation. I spent days building the system, I don't want to do the whole thing again. I must have forgot a quote in my rc.conf file and now when the system got rebooted it's asking for pathaname for the shell. I am not sure of the next step. Help!!
Thanks