Anthony's drive issues.Re: ssh password delay

Scott Mitchell scott+lists.freebsd at fishballoon.org
Wed Mar 23 08:11:59 PST 2005

On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 03:46:40AM +0100, Anthony Atkielski wrote:
> But I don't really know for sure, because nothing is documented, and
> nobody here knows anything.

Anthony,

Have you filed a PR for this problem?  A search for your name in the FreeBSD
bug database and the freebsd-bugs archive didn't turn up anything relevant,
so I'm guessing not.  You may or may not be aware that most of the FreeBSD
developers don't subscribe to the -questions list, so the people who do know
something about this are unlikely to have seen any of your messages.  Oddly
enough, filing a PR is the official, supported way to Report a Problem with
FreeBSD and the best way to make sure a developer at least looks at it...

I don't recall the details, but I seem to remember your problem was quite
specific in terms of hardware, etc.  It might be worth reading the PR
guidelines at:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/problem-reports/index.html
before submitting your report, to make sure you include all of the necessary
information to help with diagnosing the problem.

Regards,

	Scott