Teaming / Load Sharing of NIC Cards

Doug Paquette dcpaq2 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 03:11:57 PST 2005

Group,

I have an HP Proliant DL380 G3 and I am interested in
teaming or load sharing (what ever its called) my two
NIC cards that are in my server.

I have been reading about this that I am suppose to
find free bsd drivers to make this work???

I am interested in doing this, but dont know what to
do or where to start, is there anyone who has done
this before with my kind of setup (dl380 server and
free bsd O/S) that can either point me in the right
direction, explain to me how to do this, or walk me
through it?

Thanks

Doug