php5-extensions meta-port help

Al Arzaga freebsd at arzaga.net
Tue Mar 22 09:01:44 PST 2005

I posted this last week, but given the lack of response, I'm hoping
it was merely overlooked due to the flood of other posts to this list.

I'd like to continue using the php5-extensions meta port to add modules
to my php install. In this instance, I need php to link to a different
set of odbc libraries instead of the standard unixODBC port's.

If I were to manually compile from source, I would add the following
argument to my ./configure command:

--with-unixODBC=shared,/usr/local/easysoft/unixODBC

Now, how would I do the same thing within the context of the
php5-extensions meta-port implementation?

Thank you.

-Al