MS Exchange server on FreeBSD?

Andrew L. Gould algould at datawok.com
Tue Mar 22 06:40:43 PST 2005

On Tuesday 22 March 2005 03:29 am, Anthony Atkielski wrote:
> Ted Mittelstaedt writes:
> > You have no proof of that unless you were to run the tests that I
> > already posted.
>
> You're wasting my time. Perhaps somebody who actually understands how
> FreeBSD works will offer useful assistance sooner or later, although
> I'm less and less optimistic.

No, Anthony, if you've wasted ours.

By now, you could have performed the suggested upgrades; and the proof
of whether they made a difference would be known.  If you're so sure of
yourself, why not perform the upgrades and prove your point?  Even if
the upgrades didn't fix the problem, the changes may have resulted in
additional information for those who have tried to help you.  Even if
the upgrades were irrelevant to your problems, your system might
benefit from them after the problems are fixed.

You've spent all this time on argumentation rather than progress.

If you are convinced that FreeBSD is flawed and its community is
closed-minded; maybe FreeBSD isn't the best OS for your purposes.
Perhaps you should return to Windows NT.  Perhaps you should try Linux,
which has more commercial support.  Whatever you decide, please do
something constructive.