Anthony's drive issues.Re: ssh password delay

Bart Silverstrim bsilver at chrononomicon.com
Tue Mar 22 04:49:49 PST 2005

On Mar 21, 2005, at 10:19 PM, Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> Freminlins writes:
>
>> Alternatively, show us it is not a firmware problem first.
>
> It ran for eight years without errors.
>
>> It's not throwing darts, it's sensible advice. NT is ancient, like
>> your firmware no doubt.
>
> So your saying an anciety copy of NT is more reliable than a current
> copy of FreeBSD?

Holy Hannah would you just update the damn firmware as even the VENDOR
would recommend and then move on from there instead of baiting people?
Every damned vendor I've worked with likes recommending a firmware
update after the obvious "are the cables connected" question is posed.
Even for a !@#$ printer we had problems using with NetWare...and the
firmware update DID fix it!