Anthony's drive issues.Re: ssh password delay

RacerX racerx at makeworld.com
Mon Mar 21 08:00:17 PST 2005

Anthony -

 	I'm curious - with the issues you are having with the drives (SCSI
I think you mentioned) have you considered these ideas?

1. Upgrade the system BIOS
2. Upgrade the firmware in the SCSI controller
3. Upgrade the firmware in the array (if applicable)

Ther may be a bug-a-boo in one of those. If you have not - consider doing
so and see if this "may" correct your issues.

Of course, this means gathering the files and makeing proper disketts (if
required) - but I assume you know that.

Just a thought.

Best regards,
Chris