Questions about X Window system (FreeBSD 5.3)

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Mon Mar 21 05:53:06 PST 2005

Wen <hlopch at email.ru> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> My name is Paul and i am from Russia, Ufa city. I am a student.
> I recently have bought operational system FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE.
> But appeared, that items of adjustment X Window have been removed from the program
> of adjustment SYSINSTALL system and adjustment Desktop managers.
> How now to adjust X Window and Desktop managers. If not it is difficult,
> explain please.

See the FreeBSD handbook section:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/ru_RU.KOI8-R/books/handbook/x11.html

Sometimes the translated versions aren't as up to date as the English
version, so it may be worthwhile to look at the English version as well:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/x11.html

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies