Xwrapper doesn't use .xinitrc, or does it?

Andreas Davour ante at Update.UU.SE
Sun Mar 20 15:29:31 PST 2005

I have just rebuilt my system and a few things aren't as they used to
be. When I try to start X with Xwrapper no xterms or other windows
appear. Isn't Xwrapper starting the stuff in .xinitrc like "startx" used
to do for me (but wont do, since it no longer has the authority to do
so)??

Isn't there some documentation for Xwrapper somewhere?

/Andreas (using RELENG_5_3, if that matters)