Adaptec

Tomas Quintero tomasq at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 14:22:17 PST 2005

I'm sorry, but aside from the chain of emails subject'd Adaptec AAC
raid support, what good does this email serve to the
freebsd-questions@ mailing lists? The only thing this is doing is
perpetuating the cycle of emails which is simply clogging inboxes.
While some of the discussion may be constructive or useful in the
other thread, this is not.

Try and keep your subjects together so I can archive them more easily
and not be forced to read over more. If anything, this sort of email
belongs entirely on your misc lists, not the freebsd lists.

-Tomas Quintero
FreeBSD User