Adaptec AAC raid support

Charles Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Sat Mar 19 18:26:25 PST 2005

On Mar 19, 2005, at 8:44 PM, Jason Crawford wrote:
> So something is only unacceptable if it has been previously talked
> about on a freebsd mailing list? Wow that's one big ego there. If it
> was acceptable, none of this would be happening, but it is.  [ ... ]

You are the one making claims about what FreeBSD users find
unacceptable, at least supposedly.

The complete lack of evidence you've provided so far to support your
assertion is underwhelming.  I don't care if you look at the mailing
lists, Usenet postings, web sites, or anything else that can be
independently confirmed.  Your words alone lack credibility.

--
-Chuck