Adaptec AAC raid support

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Sat Mar 19 14:00:58 PST 2005

If this didn't happen, Bnonn, every once in a while I WOULDN'T take
EITHER of them seriously.

> Yeah, I know, "You're new here, aren't you </rimshot>"

:-)  Everyone is new every once is a while.

The fact that both of them care enough to get mad about it proves that
they have what it takes to sit down and produce something usable.

The people that don't care enough to get riled up, are the kinds of
clock-punchers who's work will never amount to anything.

Why do you think that Microsoft's stuff is so poor?  Most of the people
working there care about personal job security, health insurance,
compensation,
sabatticals and other perks first.  The actual products they are working
on
come far down on the list in importance.
That is why you will never see a Microsoft developer make these kinds of
personal attacks on a mailing list.  They simply don't really give a
damn.

Ted