Adaptec AAC raid support

Jason Crawford jasonrcrawford at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 12:35:24 PST 2005

Even a working driver without any management utilities is not what I
would want to run on a production server. I need to be able to find
out what is wrong with the RAID setup, if anything, state of all the
disks, etc... which I cannot do without rebooting. And I fail to see
how letting a community write their own management utility buy just
releasing some documentation could hurt in any way. Please, someone
answer me, how is not releasing JUST DOCUMENATION, to let a community
support themselves, AND BUY YOU'RE HARDWARE,  worth losing all this
business.

Jason