MS Exchange server on FreeBSD?

Emanuel Strobl emanuel.strobl at gmx.net
Fri Mar 18 07:27:10 PST 2005

Am Freitag, 18. März 2005 14:06 schrieb Christian Tischler:
> Hi,
> I would like to run an MS exchange server. But I am not at all willing
> to set up an MS box at all.

??? Windows is a really good, well maintained standardized and secure piece of
software compared to Exchange. I can't imagine why someone is even
considering exchange when he knows about FreeBSD and it's programs.
Maybe you are not aware that exchange e.g. doesn't work without
ActiveDirecotry? Make you and the rest of the email connected world a favour
and don't polute the net with another exchange!

-Harry