ssh security

Dick Hoogendijk dick at nagual.st
Fri Mar 18 03:23:24 PST 2005

I log in from a remote windows computer on my school using PuTTY w/
ssh2. What I'd like to know is how *safe* is the login from this windows
machine? I mean, can my login to my FreeBSD server at home be
*monitored* by someone while I'm using this windows machine at work?
Can the keystrokes that I use *in* PuTTY be seen by anybody on this
windows network at work. If so, what can I do about it to be more safe?

I would like to be able to login to my home computer without being
worried about some sneaky system operator at work (school) ;-)

--
dick -- http://nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.11 ++ FreeBSD 5.3