new install of fbsd with apache/php/mysql

Chip Wiegand chip.wiegand at simrad.com
Thu Mar 17 10:06:15 PST 2005

I just finished installed 5.3 and am now trying to get apache2, php4,
myql4 installed. I run sysinstall to install the packages from ftp. php4
installed, mysql-client installed, but apache2 and mysql-server failed. I
get this message when I tried mysql4.1.5  -

Add of package mysql-client-4.1.5 aborted, error code 1 - Please check the
debug screen for more info
<press OK>

and the same message when trying apache2.0.50_3.

I don't know how to view the debug screen so can't provide any more info
than those error messages.
I just need those 3 apps - apache2, php4 and mysql4 on this box for web
developement.

Any suggestions?
Chip