FreeBSD 5.3+ Vinum or Gvinum

Nick Pavlica linicks at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 15:15:44 PST 2005

John,
  That did the trick.  I built a new kernel with the GEOM_STRIPE
option and added an entry to my fstab to mount the volume(stripe) and
everything worked like a charm.  In the end this turned out to be much
simpler than I had anticipated.  I wish this information would have
been available in the online documentation (Hand Book).  I wouldn't
have even known about gstripe,  if it were not for the people on this
list.  I wounder how many undocumented gems are out there.

Thanks Again!
--Nick