error xserver

Gert Cuykens gert.cuykens at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 16:55:30 PST 2005

> Gert, you "helped" portmanager by pkg_delete'ing things while it was
> running?  I must say, never expected that to be done by a user, how did
> it work out?
>
> -Mike

Great :) No more bodering me with dependency thingies when he began
the next upgrade.

Also i runed two portmanagers at the same time one portmanager -u the
other portmanager -s to see how many things he has done allready :)
Works great i even trowed in a portsclean , portsdb -u , pkgdb -F All
worked well except the portsclean cleaned a working directory while it
was compiling :) oops... Nothing happend doh portmanager just took the
next upgrade.

Would be cool if portmanager had also a cleaning feature like
portsclean so i can nuke portupgrade :)