chmod equivalent to find commands

Fafa Diliha Romanova fteg at london.com
Sun Mar 13 02:22:47 PST 2005

Thank you for your kind assistance!

That was exactly what I was looking for.

But after the constructive response from many other kind souls
on this list, I have decided to stick with my find command
for now and keep your recursive chmod as an alternate.

I keep a local mirror of all my modified configuration files
(gives me easy backup and a great deal control over my system).
I needed this command to quickly change permissions and
ownership of the homedir I store them in.

Thanks again!
-- Fafa