no flames, please.

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Fri Mar 11 19:41:19 PST 2005

Don Tyson wrote:

>I am running XandrOS Linux on an old Digital PC box. It is almost
>scarily Windows-like, but installs in a snap and, if you buy the
>full edition, comes with Crossover Office for all the Windows
>applications you can't wait to run. On another test box (a Dell), MS Office
>ran just fine under XandrOS Linux and Crossover Office.

That's cool, but isn't it an, um, offense or, um, whatever to that
lon^H^Hittle
thingy that you, um, click, that says, umm, "youse lick my end, agree*"
or is called a Yule-something (Merry Christmas to Mickey$oft?) when
you destabilize the system installer?

Could be a rumor, I guess.

Jus' trolling :-)

Kevin Kinsey

* Umm, woops!  "End User License Agreement", I see now it sez....