minicom and ugen

Paulo Roberto nirv199 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 16:42:32 PST 2005

Hello Emanuel,

THanks for your help. My usbdevs -v:

Controller /dev/usb0:
addr 1: full speed, self powered, config 1, UHCI root hub(0x0000),
Intel(0x0000), rev 1.00
 port 1 powered
 port 2 powered
Controller /dev/usb1:
addr 1: full speed, self powered, config 1, UHCI root hub(0x0000),
Intel(0x0000), rev 1.00
 port 1 powered
 port 2 addr 3: full speed, power 90 mA, config 1, USB <->
Serial(0x6001), FTDI(0x0403), rev 4.00
Controller /dev/usb2:
addr 1: full speed, self powered, config 1, UHCI root hub(0x0000),
Intel(0x0000), rev 1.00
 port 1 powered
 port 2 powered

I am not really sure what my device is. I kldloaded all 3 modules you
suggested, but nothing different came up in /var/log/messages.

Paulo