Qmail / FreeBSD / vqadmin problem

Madhusudan Singh singh.madhusudan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 22:41:27 PST 2005

Hi

 Thanks once again for your message.

 I followed directions at the following website :

http://www.bsdguides.org/guides/freebsd/mailserver/qmail+vpopmail+qmailadmin.php

 There was one strange comment on this page :

 "Note: the binc-imap configuration is not complete enough to work.  It will
be complete tomorrow."

 I wonder what does it really mean.

 Anyways, the entire procedure of installing from ports went through. Now, I
wish to configure things so that only SSL access to smtp and the binc-imap
server is permitted.

  Do I need to do some qmail side configuration for this or is just a matter
of opening only selected ports (which ports ? 995 and imaps ?) ?

Thanks for the lifewithqmail link. I have printed out the pdf version and will
shortly go through it.

MS