recomendations for multiport serial cards?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Tue Mar 8 21:19:12 PST 2005

You probably don't want to do this.  Instead, get some
of these devices:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11175&item=5756666
078&rd=1

or if your a Cisco guy, a couple 2514s would do it.  Configure
these boxes to automatically rlogin to the FreeBSD boxes then
instead of a shell for the account, set up your data gathering program.
(whatever that is)

Ted