www statistics ?

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Tue Mar 8 02:17:02 PST 2005

RJ45 wrote:

> Hello I tryed to use awstats to make statistic pages of my apache 1.3
> server but it does not work fine. it is in the port collection.
> anyone is using any other nice tool to create statistic pages for apache
> web server on FreeBSD ?
> wwwstat works fine but it is not graphics.

Hello,
have you tried Webalizer? www/webalizer ,
----
[numard at diablo] [Tue Mar  8 21:13:43 2005]
/usr/ports/www/webalizer
$ cat pkg-descr
What is The Webalizer?
----------------------

A fast, free web server log file analysis program.  Produces
HTML output for viewing with a web browser.  Written in C on
a Linux platform, however designed to be as ANSI/POSIX
compliant as possible so porting to other UNIX platforms should
be painless.  Binary distributions for most popular platforms
are available.  Features multiple language support, incremental
processing capabilities, reverse DNS lookup support, export via
tab separated ascii files to popular databases and spreadsheets,
and much more.  Supports standard CLF and combined logs, as well
as wu-ftpd xferlog and squid proxy logs, which can be either in
standard text format or gzip compressed.