cvsup info

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 11:11:34 PST 2005

On Sun, Mar 06, 2005 at 08:03:38AM +0100, Jack Raats wrote:

> I would like to know where I can find the latest changes in the FReeBSD 4-STABLE tree. I know it's a legacy tree, but sometimes I see updates while cvsup-ing. Is there a kind of website where you can read these changes (a kind of http://www.freshports.org)?

You can use the cvsweb interface to the FreeBSD CVS repository to see
the changes committed to any branch of the code -- just scroll to the
bottom of the page and select the 'RELENG_4' branch, then navigate to
the file of interest.  Or start by following this link:

    http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/?only_with_tag=RELENG_4

However, that's a purely historical view.  If you want to be actively
notified of changes, you'll need to subscribe to the
cvs-src at freebsd.org list, and then pipe that into some sort of script
that will pick out only the commits affecting the RELENG_4 branch.

     Cheers,

     Matthew

--
Dr Matthew J Seaman MA, D.Phil.                       8 Dane Court Manor
                                                      School Rd