Mounting iomega zip drive

abu khaled khaled.abu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 21:39:04 PST 2005

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 22:51:49 -0500, Mike Jeays <Mike.Jeays at rogers.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-03-06 at 17:16, E. J. Cerejo wrote:
> >  --- Mike Jeays <Mike.Jeays at rogers.com> escreveu:
> > > with

> > > directory,

if da0 is the only entry in /dev then you might have missed something
in the kernel configuration.

AFAIK "device vpo" is reguired for Iomega "Parallel" Zip Drive.
and "device umass" is required for Iomega "USB" Zip Drive.

Note that "device vpo" is disabled by default in the GENERIC
configuration file. I wonder why?!

PS: Secure Kernel Levels might also prevent mounting devices. (not
very sure about this)!