5.3 & jail

Constantin Khatskevich home at const.ru
Sun Mar 6 08:11:37 PST 2005

Hello!

I need help. I try to make jail:
make world DESTDIR=....
but got message, which description I found in /usr/src/UPDATING
20010919:
        There's a bug in the world build process.  The cross-tools
        are build with the NEW headers, but the OLD libc.a.  This
        leads to all kinds of problems with the new libc.  A temporary
        workaround is to add
                CFLAGS="-O -pipe -D_OLD_STDIO"
        before building world when upgrading from 4.x to current.  This
        can be removed afterwards.

        A proper fix to the buildworld target is needed.

Then I add -D_OLD_STDIO to the /etc/make.conf:
CFLAGS= -O -pipe -D_OLD_STDIO

But I get this error again.
Tell me please? what can I do?

Konstantin