Are quotas possbile on md filesystems?

Bob Johnson bob89 at bobj.org
Sat Mar 5 21:17:14 PST 2005

On Saturday 05 March 2005 08:33 pm, stheg olloydson wrote:
> --- Bob Johnson <bob88 at bobj.org> wrote:
> > On Friday 04 March 2005 11:39 pm, you wrote:
> > > it was said:
>
> <snip>
>
> > Argh!  I ought to quit posting things until I've had at least two
> > good
> > nights of sleep.  bin/57641 does appear to me to address the same
> > issue as my
> >
> > patch:
> > >http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=bin/57641
> >
> > Sorry for the confusion.
> >
> > - Bob
>
> Apparently the bin/57641 patch was committed after 5.3-Release. I just
> cvsup'd my source, and I still do not see it. Maybe it will be in 5.4.
> Better late than never :P....

The PR status is "open" which suggests that it has not been committed yet.  It
certainly wasn't in the code I worked from, which was CVSUPed on Feb 25th or
so.  It probably needs someone to post an update to the PR or to email the
responsible person to remind him that it hasn't been committed yet.  So I
just did.  It might still be possible to get it into 5.4.

- Bob