Help! I am in beeg trouble.

Brent mrb at bmyster.com
Sat Mar 5 19:33:10 PST 2005

by the sounds of it...seems the slices were mounted with read only options set.

try mounting the partitions manually something like
mount /dev/ad1s1a /
mount /dev/ad1s1e /usr
mount /dev/ad1s1f /var

just make sure that you have the device name correctly and what the correct
mount point.

or try

ok boot -s
# fsck -p
# mount -u /
# mount -a -t ufs
# swapon -a

hope that helps ....

Brent

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 18:52:28 -0800 (PST), dR wrote