cluster question

Luciano Musacchio l0kit0 at exactas.org
Sat Mar 5 13:07:08 PST 2005

Hi,
I need to build a cluster for a physics research lab (gentoo nodes and bsd
servers), There are many things to do here, but there's one I can't solve. I
need to assure certain cluster power per group of user (research teams), each
group own a portion of the cluster and they want at least that computer power
when they need to use it. This makes it difficult to unify the cluster.

Here's my question: I've been searching and I've found this
<http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/>, now, there's some similar service on
freebsd? or how you would solve this problem.

Thanks