D-Link NIC.

gabriel normal1.lists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 09:55:54 PST 2005

Yeah, I'm using it because it appears that support for this particular
card (D-Link DWL-520) isnt the greatest on freebsd. Per "dmesg" its
Rev. D, I dont know if you think I should try another driver? - I
could.

I do lock down the AP by mac and I _have_ added the mac to the AP.
What do you think about disabling wep encryption and using just
per-mac access temporarily? What would the ifconfig command to try it
that way be? Just to see if it is in fact the wep key.

Cheers!

--
gabriel,

Member of: