D-Link NIC.

gabriel normal1.lists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 08:53:14 PST 2005

Here ya go:

# -- sysinstall generated deltas -- # Wed Mar  2 22:26:30 2005
# Created: Wed Mar  2 22:26:30 2005
# Enable network daemons for user convenience.
# Please make all changes to this file, not to /etc/defaults/rc.conf.
# This file now contains just the overrides from /etc/defaults/rc.conf.
hostname="dolores.normal1.net"
#ifconfig_xl0="DHCP"
ifconfig_ndis0="DHCP"
#defaultrouter="10.0.0.1"
#ifconfig_ndis0="inet 10.0.0.25 netmask 255.0.0.0"
linux_enable="YES"
sshd_enable="YES"

# This file now contains just the overrides from /etc/defaults/rc.conf.
# Please make all changes to this file, not to /etc/defaults/rc.conf.

# Enable network daemons for user convenience.
# Created: Wed Mar  2 22:57:36 2005

As you can see, I tempted to set it up manually to no avail.

Cheers!

--
gabriel,

Member of: