D-Link NIC.

gabriel normal1.lists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 08:17:09 PST 2005

Hello,

  So I updated everything to the latest 5.x source and installed just
fine. I've installed and loaded the ndis driver for my D-Link DWL-520
and it is recognized by the system, however, I'm having a hell of a
hard time trying to get it to pull an ip address from my DHCP server.

My AP is a linksys WAP11 v2 and its configured using the 68bit HEX
encryption because on 128 ifconfig complains that the string is too
long. Has anyone got any pointers?  ideas?

Cheers!

--
gabriel,

Member of: