Thunderbird crash

Alex Zbyslaw xfb52 at dial.pipex.com
Fri Mar 4 04:52:42 PST 2005

I installed the latest thunderbird port (1.01) to see how it compared to
Mozilla Mail.  So far I have had three bus errors and a segmentation
fault!  SO far I haven't even been able to reply to an email.  Needless
to say, Mozilla Mail does not have this level of problems for me.

I imported all my Mozilla setting when I first ran.

Anyone have similar problems or suggest how I can figure out what's
going on?

Running FreeBSD 4.10 and XFree86 4.4.  XFree server package is a couple
of minor revisions off latest, but everything else (gtk etc) fully
up-to-date.

--Alex