dumb network question

Thomas Foster tbonius at comcast.net
Thu Mar 3 12:09:33 PST 2005

hostname="my.hostname.whatever"
ifconfig_NIC1="inet a.b.c.d netmask 255.255.255.0"
ifconfig_NIC2="DHCP"
gateway_enable="YES"

replace NIC1 and NIC2 with the interface names.. and of course.. a.b.c.d
with the internal IP address..

be sure theres no gateway defined for the internal interface.. and if you
need help setting up a firewall/router, be sure and check out :

http://www.section6.net/help.php

Hope this helps