PR 67260

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Wed Mar 2 03:08:09 PST 2005

Also one other thing I forgot, please don't submit a PR
until after reading the following:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/problem-reports/

Note particularly the line in those docs that says:

"you might try posting a message about it (in the mailing lists) and
waiting a few days to see if someone can spot something you have
overlooked."

Ted