Installation instructions for Firefox somewhere?

Anthony Atkielski atkielski.anthony at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 2 05:08:52 GMT 2005

Ted Mittelstaedt writes:

> The AIC7880 stuff is in the "good" category of stuff from Adaptec,
> not the "junk" category.

Well, that's nice to hear.  I guess my $9000 wasn't entirely wasted.

> The people that can answer questions don't always respond.

Remember what I said about problems with FreeBSD support for
mission-critical and large-scale deployments?

> Also, I don't generally answer questions that I have to do a lot of
> digging on because the questioner didn't put in enough data.  Such as
> your SCSI question.  You posted the dmesg but you still haven't
> posted the model of HP server.

I thought I had.  HP Vectra XU 6/200 D4352N/ABF.

> This is assuming you are mixing interfaces, which is still to be
> determined.

I'm not.

> Also one other thing that is important - if you don't get an answer
> within a week or so, ask again, politely.

How do I ask after the second post with no reply?  On bended knee?

--
Anthony