FreeBSD 5.4-PREREL Linuxulator issues with cvsupdate today

O. Hartmann ohartman at mail.uni-mainz.de
Tue Mar 1 10:16:29 GMT 2005

Hello.
I played around with the ICC/ICF compiler of the Intel 8.1 suite and I did
all the steps as recommended (deinstalling linux_devtools etc.). I found
out,
that I can compile something, but crashes immediately.
I switched back to the PGI 5.2 compiler, therefore, I installed
linux_devtools again (RedHat 8).
Now some pgf90 compiled programes work, others not, they quit with
"Abort trap".
The software is a geophysical modelling software, it ran successfully
yesterday, compiled with the
PGI compiler. But not today.

I did in the morning time of this day a cvsupdate and installed a new
world. What happened?

Oliver