Word counting by Kernighan won't compile =(

Mark Jayson Alvarez jay2xra at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 05:51:27 GMT 2005

--- Mark Jayson Alvarez <jay2xra at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi, everyone!
No need to answer this one. I think I know what my
problem is. The book contains typographical errors
such that example programs might not work if one would
just copy and paste it. Particularly in the example
below, the second if's third condition lacks one "="
sign that's why the compiler complained an error of
assigning values when testing for equality is what it
really wants to do.