firewall on FreeBSD

Nikolas Britton nikolas.britton at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 03:25:36 GMT 2005

FreeBSD has m0n0wall and it just works. For example, yesterday I setup
a site to site VPN using two m0n0wall boxes and it took me less then 5
minutes to reconfigure, in production use systems, the boxes to do it.
I think I spent more time trying to generate a suitable 3DES shared
key then it did to reconfigure the boxes