psm0: [GIANT-LOCKED]

Bill Schoolcraft runfreebsd at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 03:05:10 GMT 2005

Hello Family,

Well, now I just had one more question about the FreeBSD-5.4/amd64
system I'm trying to get the mouse working on. I booted in "verbose"
mode and spotted the following in dmesg:

[root at liam ~]-> dmesg|grep psm0

psm0: current command byte:0047
psm0: <PS/2 Mouse> flags 0x2000 irq 12 on atkbdc0
psm0: [GIANT-LOCKED]
psm0: model IntelliMouse Explorer, device ID 4-00, 5 buttons
psm0: config:00002000, flags:00000008, packet size:4
psm0: syncmask:08, syncbits:00