Does Firefox 1.0.4 suck, or is it just me ?

Jeff MacDonald bignose at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:49:26 GMT 2005

Maybe it's just me

I'm running the firefox 1.0.4 from ports. When I open new tabs up, or
new windows the whole jobby tends to freeze up on me pretty hard.

I tried the linux version from ports, which is just a precompiled
version 1.0 it works great, only hitch is that Everytime i click my
icon to run linux-firefox it asks me which profile to use, since
default is already being used.

I'm really loving haveing FreeBSD as a desktop, but this is a tad
frustrating, if anyone can shed some light that would be great.

FreeBSD 5.4 on AMD XP 2600+

Jeff.
--
Jeff MacDonald